Prices are per ROOM and day exclusive of local tax (per person and day from 16 years of age) and includes:
To guarantee your booking please make a fee-free deposit to our account 2 months prior to your arrival. Many thanks in advance.
Kössler Herbert – Kaminstube GMBH
Raiffeisenbank Arlberg Silvretta eGen
BLZ: 36248 / Bank Account: 2000-890293
IBAN: AT48 3624 8020 0089 0293
Please remember: To provide your name, the name of the orderer who has made the reservation, and the booking date when making transfers!
Safe travel - free rebooking - cancellation conditions
- Taking out travel insurance is particularly recommended for the coming winter.
- Do not travel if there are signs of illness
- In case of illness contact the host immediately during your stay!
Stay in your hotel room!
We will contact the responsible doctor or health authority for you immediately, with whom we work and implement the further measures in accordance with the legal medical guidelines - www.sicheregastfreundschaft.at
- The “Europäische travel insurance” has adjusted the cancellation conditions:
This also insures Covid-19 diseases, like any other unexpected serious illness!
- Inquire with your own insurance company about cancellation conditions in Corona times
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY with COVID -19
- 60 to 30 days before arrival 30 % of the total
- 30 to 14 days before arrival 80 % of the total
- 14 to 0 days before arrival 100 % of the total
- In case of late arrival or early departure the entire booked stay will be charged
- We recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance
- Conditional price changes
• In the event of early departure or late arrival, the accommodation price minus breakfast,
half-board surcharge and the tourist tax will be charged.
• The booked rooms will be kept free for you until 6 p.m. on the day of arrival.
Thereafter, entitlement to the reserved room no longer applies.
• In the event of a later arrival, we ask our guests for a brief notification.
Changed regulations are of course always adapted.
We rWe recommend a travel cancellation insurance: www.europaeische.at/en.htmleserve the right to make changes of any kind!
If a guest sleeps in and missed breakfast, they will be served "Kaminstube" ham and eggs with coffee. No guest should start the day without breakfast – just because they fancy a lie-in. Directly on the piste, ski passes sold in the hotel, car-parking right at the hotel.
Arrival / departure
Rooms are available from 2.30 p.m. and are to be vacated by 6.00 p.m. After this time claim to the reserved room does not apply. Upon later arrival we would ask our guests to let us know in advance. Since there is no sauna on Saturdays, your luggage may be placed in these rooms.
Reservations are binding when a deposit is received. In the event of cancellation the deposit will not be reimbursed (except for travel warnings and closed borders). Should you leave early, the total cost of the stay will be charged. We request that our guests vacate their room by 10.30 a.m. on the day of their departure, otherwise another day will be charged. Upon early arrival or late arrival the lodging price minus breakfast and local taxes is charged.
Hotel contract conditions
See the following link http://www.hotelverband.at/down/AGBH_061115.pdf
We request cash payment for ski passes which we organise for you and issue (for package deals too).
We do not charge commission for travel agency.